16 February 2015

Introducing: Foods for Thought

So, I’m a bit late to the blogging party. Well, more than just slightly, fashionably late. I’m horribly, embarrassingly, unforgivably late. Which is why the blog name Food for Thought was already taken. But what better way to (sort of) still get the name that you want, than to pluralise it? Thus Foods for Thought was born. I did toy with the idea of Food for Thoughts, but that sounded a bit too much like Ipsos Mori had started offering edible remuneration for participants. So I opted for Foods for Thought instead. Which I think works well, as I intend to use this blog to write about foods, glorious foods, in a variety of ways. Be it fresh produce, foodie events, my experiments in the kitchen, or anything else that catches my eye, I hope to write some informative and interesting pieces.


At the end of March, I will begin my first tentative foray into working in the world of food. I’ll be selling organic fruit and veg boxes to the great British public. Well, everyone has to start somewhere, and a job where I can natter about food all day seems as good a starting point as any. I’ll be using this blog both to record my personal and professional journey, and as an outlet for my love of food.


I have dabbled in the realm of blogging previously, but for whatever reason it never really stuck. They were brief flings, swiftly forgotten. I hope this blog will stand the test of time and prove to be a great deal more fruitful (excuse the pun).

2 comments:

  1. Steph, welcome back to the blogging world! ...there's a bunch of us londoners in the London Bloggers group! Join us here :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/743396799055750/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! I've just joined - looking forward to chatting to you guys :)

      Delete